HOW TO ENTER BESTLAMINATE'S JINGLE CONTEST
Enter Bestlaminate's Jingle Contest" for a change to win $1,000 cash prize!
Videotape yourself performing an original "jingle" that you've written, describing the attributes of the Bestlaminate brand, flooring and services offered at www.Bestlaminate.net. Most popular and creative jingle will win. Ask all your friends to vote on YouTube on your jingle.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
- This Contest starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) on May 5, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on June 15, 2012.
- All interested can vote on the best jingle till June 29, 2012.
- Name of the winner will be posted at www.bestlaminate.net/jingle on June 30, 2012.
CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this Contest if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
- You are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- You are US Resident
- Participants may have multiple submissions as long as each submission is different
Your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest; and you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry
HOW DO I ENTER?
We will only accept ten (10) entries per person; however, each entry must be original and unique to be eligible. We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify any incomplete, illegible and not adhering to our rules entry.
Your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person by using their names, likeness or images without their express written consent.
- The video is minimum 15 second long and cannot exceed 5 minutes in length
- The video must be in compliance with YouTube.com terms of service
- All participants shall be 18 and over
- May enter contest as an individual or as a group.
- Cash prize of $1,000 will be given to the winning individual or to the winning group to split amongst themselves your entry must be your own original work
- Each jingle submitted must be ORIGINAL. Any Jingle that is found to be plagiarized will be automatically disqualified.
- No profanity or vulgar language is to be used