Find quick answers to your frequently asked questions about your order, shipping, delivery, payment options and more. If you have additional question just give us call at 1-800-520-0961.
1. When will my order ship? Most of the orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment is received , with transit time ranging from to 7 days.
2. What shipping carrier do you use? We ship all laminate flooring orders with the best national carriers like FEDEX Freight, USF Holland, R&L, Estes and others. Smaller orders and flooring accessories we ship with USPS or UPS. Delivery cannot be made to a PO Box.
3. When can I expect my order? Estimated transit times are just that, estimates, so wait until material arrives to schedule work/jobs. Most laminate flooring and molding orders are delivered in 3-5 business days. Reserve extra time when buying just underlayment- at this moment we ship it via Parcel Post and it may take up to 10 days to receive it.
4. Can I track my order? Right after shipment we will email you confirmation with the name of the freight carrier as well as a tracking number and website where you can track your order. There is no tracking number available for USPS shipments.
5. How will I know when my order will be delivered? Usually someone from the freight company will contact residential delivery customers when material arrives at the local freight terminal, but it is highly recommended to contact the freight carrier on the day of expected delivery to confirm the time.
There is no notification on commercial delivery.
For terminal pick up orders we provide the terminal address and contact phone number - usually someone from the freight terminal calls to notify the customer, but please stay in touch with the freight carrier to make your own pick up arrangements.
6. Do I have to be present at the time of delivery? Yes, you have to sign the shipping papers and check your order. Before signing the delivery driver's paperwork, inspect the shipment for any shipping damage that may have occurred. If the freight company will not allow you to inspect the item please conduct a thorough visual inspection of the outside of the shipping container and note any issues - no matter how small - on the driver's delivery receipt.
7. What should I do when shipping damage is discovered? If shipping damage is discovered at the time of delivery note any issues - no matter how small - on the driver's delivery receipt. Contact Bestlaminate right away, so we can take care of it. Naturally if you find unacceptable shipping damage you are free to refuse all or part of the shipment. We've had excellent service from our freight companies in the past and we trust that your delivery will be handled as expertly as possible.
If shipping damage is discovered after you have signed for the item in good order then you are responsible for filing an insurance claim with the freight carrier within 24 hours of the shipment's arrival.
8. Is your site secure to provide my credit card information? Yes!
9. Who has access to my information? Only Bestlaminate. We never sell or give your personal information to anyone.
10. What are my payment options? We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards for internet orders. We also accept personal checks for mail orders. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery for orders payed by check.
11. Can I change my order once it has been placed? Unfortunately, we cannot change orders once they are shipped. Any changes will be allowed as long as the order has not yet shipped.
12. Can I order by phone? Yes! To order by phone, call Bestlaminate at 1-800-520-0961 during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday