Laminate flooring is a simple way to update your bathroom. Not only is laminate flooring simple, but it also adds a sense of warmth to your bathroom. Many homeowners are spending a lot of time at home, and it is always nice to have a warm, inviting home to relax in. A place that many homeowners spend a lot of time in, is the bathroom. Bathrooms are used by all family members several times throughout a typical day. Therefore, it makes sense to install a floor that you and your family will enjoy. There are some pros to having laminate flooring in you bathroom, as well as some cons.
The pros to having laminate flooring in your bathroom:
• Laminate flooring is very user friendly. Many homeowners love a DIY project, and laminate flooring is one of those. Depending on the size of your bathroom, you can have all of the laminate flooring, moldings, and trim pieces installed in one week-end.
• Laminate flooring will not dent or scratch. Think of the times that a blow dryer, curling iron, or bottle of something has hit the flooring in your bathroom. When you have laminate flooring installed you will never have to worry about those occasional “dings” in your flooring.
• Laminate flooring is very easy to clean. A damp mop and the occasional vinegar & water solution, and your bathroom floor is one you can enjoy for years to come. The emphasis here is on a damp mop. You should never use a saturated mop on your laminate flooring.
• Laminate Flooring is available in “tile” or “slate” look- so you can enjoy the look of ceramic tiles without the hassle of installing it and spending a fortune on it.
The cons to having laminate flooring in your bathroom:
• Laminate flooring can become slippery when wet. To minimize the chance of a fall and the amount of water that is dripped onto your laminate flooring; a rug next to the bath tub or shower is a good investment.
• Laminate flooring can warp if the moisture level becomes excessive. If you keep the standing ponds of water out of your bathroom and run an occasional exhaust fan, this should not be a problem.
Classen laminate flooring is a product that can meet your laminate flooring needs in a way you never imagined. Classen laminate features ISSOWAXX technology, which forms a moisture-resistant seal between the joints. This is another way that laminate flooring companies are using technology; in a way that homeowners can enjoy laminate flooring in all rooms of their homes. At Bestlaminate we offer several selections of laminate flooring that will work well in any room of your home, including your bathroom.
There are many companies that are producing laminate flooring that is greener and more eco-friendly than ever before. Become an educated consumer. Learn how to install laminate flooring in the wet places. Be aware of the pros and cons before you take on any project in your home; and the outcome will possibly be a bathroom with laminate flooring that you will be proud to call yours!